Welcome to MAGCruise web site
- Reiko Hishiyama (Faculty of Science and Engineering, Waseda University)
- Yuu Nakajima (Faculty of Science, Toho University)
- Takao Nakaguchi (The Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics)
Chapters of Books
- Yuu Nakajima, Ryutaro Otsuka, Reiko Hishiyama, Takao Nakaguchi, Naoyuki Oda. Chapter 12: Gaming for Language Services. Yohei Murakami, Donghui Lin, Toru Ishida (eds.), Services Computing for Language Resources. Cognitive Technologies. Springer, pp. 193-208, Feb. 24, 2018.
Conferences and Workshops (peer-reviewed)
- Ryutaro Otsuka, Yuu Nakajima, Reiko Hishiyama. Experimental Analysis for the Design of Sustainable Service. Culture and Computing 2017, Japan, Spt. 10-12, 2017.
- Yuu Nakajima, Reiko Hishiyama, Takao Nakaguchi. Multiagent gaming system for
mul-tilingual communication Culture and Computing 2015, Oct 19, 2015. (Demo Paper)
- Reiko Hishiyama, Yuu Nakajima. Business game-based experimental active learning
using a multiagent approach for management education, 3rd International Conference on
Applied Computing and Information Technology(ACIT2015), Okayama, 2015. (full paper)
The web site of MAGCruise is open.